Haramis Electric is an electrical contracting company based in Southern Anne Arundel County. We offer residential and commercial services to clients from Crofton to Gambrills to Millersville to Edgewater and beyond! We are a team of experienced contractors dedicated to providing top-quality and reliable electrical contracting services to our clients. Read on to learn more about what makes Haramis Electric stand out from the rest.
Your Local Electrical Contractors
One of the major differences you will notice about Haramis Electric is that we are a local business. This sets us apart from large statewide or regional electrical contractors who simply don’t have the personal, local knowledge to understand your particular needs or know how your home or business fits into the community. The electrical contractors on our team are your neighbors and friends. Because we’re a smaller, local company, it’s all the more important to us to uphold high standards so that you will pass our name along to others in your community. We are a part of the community; that’s why we strive to make our community as great as can be!
We have a team of experienced, licensed electrical technicians who know how to combine their training and their good, old-fashioned know-how to achieve the results you want and expect. We also carry three times the required insurance coverage! When you work with us, you can have the peace-of-mind of knowing that your job is being done well by the professionals.
Your Interests in Mind
We care about our clients. We want to do the best job possible for them. That includes not tacking on surprise fees at the end of a project. In fact, we do our best to complete your project under budget whenever conceivably possible. Our technicians are technicians, not salesmen. When you work with us, you can expect honesty and reliability. Our main goal is to do your job well, correctly, on time, and under budget, not to try to upsell you or surprise you with extra expenses.
At Haramis Electric, no job is too big, too small, or too difficult. We treat every job as utmost important, and we strive to leave our mark of professionalism and quality on every job we receive, no matter how big or small. Plus, we do a wide range of work, including everything from changing a residential receptacle to installing entire wiring for a commercial building. Whatever job you need performed, Haramis Electric is up to the task!
New Residential Construction
The most beautiful home is dulled if the electrical wiring is not installed correctly. Bad electrical installation can lead to frustration and even safety risks. Whether you are building your first home or your dream home, you want to know that the electrical wiring is installed properly. Proper electrical wiring maximizes your home’s potential to make it the best it can be. This is what our skilled contractors do best.
When considering how to wire your new home, there are many things to take into account. For example, you’ll want to think about how many electronics you will have in each room and where they’ll be located in order to determine the best number and position of electrical outlets. It can get a little overwhelming when considering this for the entire home.
Luckily, our residential electricians have the experience and the friendliness to guide you through the process and make sure that you achieve optimal wiring for your home. Our expertise covers the entire home, from entire house wiring, basement finishing, or other electrical work. We even cover custom wiring for automation systems, home theaters, and more! Talk to your friendly local Haramis Electric contractor about your options.
Renovating your home can be an exciting process! But it can also have its frustrations. When things get complicated, Haramis Electric has got your covered. Our trusted residential electricians can work with you on any kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom remodeling project. Our experienced technicians know just how to give your kitchen that inviting, ambient glow, your bathroom that bright spa appearance, and your bedroom that new ceiling fan or carbon monoxide detector. Just as we value quality, we also value safety. Our residential electricians are trained to ensure proper placement of Ground Control Fault Interruptors, or GCFIs, which protect you and your family from ground faults. Here are a few of the things in which we specialize:
- Basements and Laundry/Utility Rooms. Whether you are finishing your unfinished basement or improving an already-finished basement, Haramis Electric can help. You’ll need to decide whether you want to supply electricity from an existing electrical panel that already supplies electricity for the rest of the house or whether you want to install a completely new subpanel just for the basement. Our residential electricians are happy to work with you to find the best solution. When it comes to laundry/utility rooms, you will need to install a special circuit that works with the voltage of your electric clothes dryer. Our knowledgeable technicians are ready to help you finish your laundry/utility room so that it is effective and safe.
- Outdoor and Garage. Our experienced residential electricians know how to install the best lighting to increase your curb appeal and keep your property safe. We install landscape lighting, motion sensor lighting, and pool and hot tub lighting. In the garage, we can install lighting and electrical wiring for machinery.
- Safety and Home Security. We install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as well as GCFIs to keep your family safe. There is absolutely nothing more important than family safety.
At Haramis Electric, we have several skilled commercial electricians who know the value of good commercial wiring and have the knowledge and expertise to deliver. We offer several types of top-quality installations and repairs for our commercial clients.
- Commercial Tenant Fit Outs and New Construction. We specialize in helping commercial clients who have relocated and need to upgrade the electrical wiring of their new space. If your company has moved or expanded its office space, our commercial electricians can provide the high-quality service and low prices that you need. We’re also skilled at installing customized electrical systems for new commercial spaces! We’ll work until the results are to your satisfaction.
- Commercial Outdoor Lighting. A well-lit parking lot goes a long way to make your business look professional and appealing as well as to keep it safe. With Haramis Electric, you receive properly burning parking lots and signage, correct installation, and prompt repair of broken lights.
- Commercial Bucket Truck Electrical Services. Our licensed and insured commercial electricians offer several commercial bucket truck services, including installing parking lot lights, storefront lighting, signs, and more!
- Commercial Electrical Equipment Installation. A licensed electrician is necessary when you require precise electrical equipment installation. Our trained professionals can install or repair any type of electrical equipment for your business. If you are changing locations, odds are that your new facility will have a different electrical set up than your old facility. Our commercial electricians can install new or used electrical equipment, disconnect or reconnect electrical machinery, and perform three-phase equipment hook-ups.
Our Commercial Clients
We have a reputation working with several commercial clients you may recognize. Among the clients we have worked with are:
- The Greene Turtle Sports Bar and Grille
- Tony and Joe’s Seafood Place
- Griffith Energy Services, Inc.
- Nick’s Riverside Grill
- Roy Rogers
- Charm City Warehouse
- J. Kings Food Service Professionals, Inc.
- Blackwall Hitch
- Ivy City Smokehouse
We strive to work within your budget’s parameters. Not only do we make a concerted effort to finish your project well, on time, and under budget, but we also offer free estimates! This estimate gauges the time it will take for repair or install, as well as about how much the total project will cost. At Haramis Electric, we are honest; you can trust that we will give you an honest estimate without trying to upsell or surprise you with extra fees later on. Going with Haramis Electric means that you will save money in the long run because your project will be done right and done on time. That’s why our slogan is “Only if You Want to Do it Right”. We value the quality service we offer all our clients. When you go with Haramis Electric, you know that you will be getting your money’s worth and that the job will be done right.
The Haramis Electric Difference
We are a 100 percent local electrical contracting company based in Southern Anne Arundel County. We offer residential and commercial services to clients from Crofton to Gambrills to Millersville to Edgewater and beyond! Our local knowledge and our dedication to serving our community with quality and expertise is what sets us apart from the big statewide and regional electrical contractors. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive, quality service and finish your project under budget. See the Haramis Electric difference yourself by requesting a free estimate! Or, contact us by calling 410-451-0200. Did you have a great Haramis Electric experience? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ for more updates!